MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota Lynx added forward Rennia Davis out of the University of Tennessee with the ninth pick in the 2021 WNBA Draft Thursday night.
The 6-foot-2 Davis averaged more than 17 points and almost nine rebounds a game in her senior season, earning her All-SEC First Team honors.
The Lynx kick off the season May 14 at Target Center.
Davis is the latest addition in a busy offseason for the Lynx. The team signed Kayla McBride, Natalie Achonwa and Aerial Powers and traded away Mikiah Herbert Harrigan and Odyssey Sims.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO Full Coverage: Derek Chauvin Trial
- Fmr. Officer Kim Potter Released From Jail Hours After Arrest For Manslaughter Charges
- DPS: More Than 600,000 Vehicles Have Expired Minn. Tabs
- Police: Man Drags Hutchinson Officer With Car, Hits Him With Hammer After Face Mask Dispute
- ‘These Kids Are Going To Be Traumatized’: Residents At Epicenter Of Daunte Wright Protests Feel Powerless