Crank this one up LOUD.
Suspension, injuries and illness made this a turbulent week in Timberwolves basketball. We discuss Jarrett Culver, Gorgui Dieng and some wrinkles to the rotation. Also, Towns/Embiid aftermath, the franchise embracing nutrition, Target Center Food Review, improvisational organ, a game and more.
This episode of Wolvescast is sponsored by Test Kitchen by Scott Olstad
- DANE MOORE NBA PODCAST: Britt Robson, The Athletic on the Beginning of the Timberwolves Season – zonecoverage.com
- KNEEJERK: Why Jarrett Culver should stay on as the starting point guard -awolfamongwolves.com
- Minnesota Timberwolves chefs are scrambling to recreate one of Jarrett Culver’s favorite dishes – espn.com
- Timberwolves x POS promo video – twitter.com
- Shredders – Xanthrax – youtube.com
- Koo Koo Kanga Roo – Shake It Well (feat. P.O.S.) – youtube.com
- Process vs Flexibility: A Delicate Balance – canishoopus.com