Brandon Warne & Tom Schreier are back in studio to offer reactions to the Minnesota Twins season-ending press conference, as well as layout their ideas of what this offseason will look like for the team, including who will stay, who will go, and potential free agency targets they might look at!
In This Episode:
- Will Gerrit Cole be a Minnesota Twin? [2:00]
- What is the Twins plan for the off-season? [11:00]
- Tenders & Non-Tenders? [20:00]
- Free Agency Targets [30:00]
- 2020 Roster Predictions [40:00]
Midwest Swing is a weekly podcast where Host Brandon Warne interviews experts, coaches, and players around the league on the state of the Minnesota Twins, The Major and Minor Leagues, and the latest MLB news.
The post MIDWEST SWING: Brandon Warne’s Offseason Blueprint appeared first on Zone Coverage.