Norse Code returns for our last show before the draft! We cover all sorts of positions, battles, and even a prop bets with Bleacher Report’s Justis Mosqueda. We also go over some of the nuts and bolts of how the consensus board works, famous busts, and the 80’s action star draft.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Chad’s piece on the story of how the Vikings landed Justin Jefferson is great and well worth the read
- Kyle Shanahan was dark as hell man
- Here’s the Consensus Big Board, periodically updated
- Dane Brugler explained where his biggest disagreements against consensus were
- I wrote about Forecasters vs. Evaluators
- My most recent seven-round mock draft goes over something called an “availability matrix” to try and figure out pre-draft strategy.
- I went over the most polarizing players in the draft
- This is my piece on the Derek Chauvin trial
- I’m also still running the mock draft tracker at the Athletic with two of my colleagues.
- Timo Riske at PFF essentially validated the consensus work by testing it against the NFL at-large and the short story is that the consensus board is very good.
Arif – @ArifHasanNFL
James – @bigmono
Justis Mosqueda – @JuMosq
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.