The Minnesota Vikings will continue their tradition of hosting a draft party for the first round of the NFL draft. In a release from the team’s website, the Vikings will be hosting their draft party during the first round on Thursday, April 27th at 6:00 central time. The cost of the event will be $15 with season ticket holders getting a discount with their cost only being $10.
Both season ticket holders ($150) and the general public ($175) will have the ability to enter the U.S. Bank Draft Lounge. According to the press release, that entry fee will give fans a lot.
- Access to all on-field activities, bars and concessions
- Autograph and photo opportunities with current Vikings players and Vikings Legends
- Private food and beverage options
- Exclusive access to the Delta Sky360 Club with Live KFAN Draft coverage
- Early access to U.S. Bank Stadium at 5 p.m. with first access to the Minnesota Vikings Foundation Garage Sale
- Meet and greet with a current Vikings player
- Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two complimentary Molson Coors drink tickets (must be 21+ years of age)
There will be a live broadcast from the KFAN and the Vikings Radio Network featuring play by play commentator Paul Allen and color commentator among others in the NFL Draft Lounge.
Tickets can be purchased by season ticket holders on Monday, March 27th and the general public on Wednesday, March 29th via the Vikings Draft Party website.
Leave a Reply