Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- In Michael Russo’s game story over at The Athletic, he mentions that this Minnesota Wild team might be just taking advantage of clobbering some of the poorer opposition, banking some points in the standings against your Arizona Coyotes or Anaheim Ducks. [The Athletic]
- Nico Sturm has been a forward that hasn’t been talked about enough around this fan base. He has been putting up insane underlying numbers that put him among the league’s top talents. Sturm just does everything. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Should we be worried about Kevin Fiala? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail…
- Patrick Marleau broke the all-time games played record with his 1,768th on Monday and had a hell of a time doing it. [The Athletic]
- The Ontario Hockey League has cancelled their entire season after multiple attempts at planning to resume. With that, let’s look into how that affects the 2021 NHL Draft. [The Athletic]
- The Boston Bruins are heating up and have a chance to make significant ground in the East Division standings before the end of the regular season. [NBC Sports]