Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- The Minnesota Wild have clinched the playoffs! But just wait, there are still a few things to keep an eye on with the remaining regular season games. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Echoing the same sentiments, Michael Russo describes why this team cannot take it easy and relax for the stretch. [The Athletic]
Off the trail…
- Reported late afternoon on Monday, the deal to finalize the two TV partnerships between the NHL and, ESPN and TNT. Both properties have a new seven-year deal with the league starting next season. No more NBC Sports. [AP]
- For more in depth thoughts about the TV deal, we turn to the experts. [The Athletic]
- We almost had Artem Anisimov suit up for the Ottawa Senators in goal. So close, so very close. [Defector]