Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- The Minnesota Wild were linked to Nick Foligno for the last couple of days, even if the winger ended up going to the Toronto Maple Leafs instead. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Foligno has been acquired by Toronto for a first-rounder, and two fourth-round picks split between the Columbus Blue Jackets, and the San Jose Sharks (for some salary retention). [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Away from the trade deadline, the Wild have signed draft pick Nick Swaney to his ELC, that will be starting next season. For now, he’s on an ATO in Iowa. [Hockey Wilderness]
- After signing his ELC, Matt Boldy is going buck wild in the AHL and has three points through his first two games of professional hockey. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Despite giving up nine goals against the St. Louis Blues, Kaapo Kahkonen is trying to overcome and move on to the next one. [Hockey Wilderness]