Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- Away from Kirill, rookie netminder Kaapo Kahkonen got a couple of votes for the Calder Trophy.
99 votes and he don’t need the 1.
— (@jessi_pierce) June 29, 2021
- But most importantly, Kirill Kaprizov won the Calder Trophy — an almost automatic win. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Is there any way possible that Victor Rask ends up in Seattle after the expansion draft? [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Jack Eichel trade rumors will not stop, but Marco Rossi is one prospect the Wild should not trade no matter what. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail…
- A lot of NHL players are concerned that they won’t be able to represent their country at the 2024 Winter Olympics. [The Athletic]
- ESPN unveiled their broadcast team on Tuesday, but here’s how they put it together. [The Athletic]
- If you tell a Leafs fan to cheer for the Montreal Canadiens, they’re going to punch you in the face. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- After Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, things are looking pretty bad for Montreal. [Defector]