Your daily dose of Wild news, along with other interesting stories from around the NHL.
- Kirill Kaprizov went over to his captain Jared Spurgeon’s house and enjoyed some family time by playing ministicks. Everything is so precious about this.
Kirill is playing ministicks with Spurgeon and his kids. I am dying. pic.twitter.com/KvfNnCV60r
— Hockey Wilderness (@hockeywildernes) May 3, 2021
- The Wild finished their weekend by completing an insane comeback win over the St. Louis Blues. [The Athletic]
- Speaking of the comeback, it shows a glimpse of what the Minnesota Wild can do in the playoffs. Depending on some depth to create offense is one way to take advantage. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail…
- There is going to be a “Junior Showcase” event six weeks before the 2021 NHL Draft, with all the young talent that couldn’t show off their abilities in the middle of the pandemic. It might not show a complete picture, but it will be something. [The Athletic]
- The Seattle Kraken are officially the 32nd team in the NHL, but what’s next? [The Athletic]
- The Central Division is probably the most competitive and the reigning champions, the Tampa Bay Lightning, are certainly no the favorites to come out of that group. [NBC Sports]
- Some experts pick out their picks for trophies and contenders. [ESPN]